Friday 6 February 2015

One-liners....

Here are a few things you would have heard if you'd been a fly on the wall in our house this week:

To my 6 year old girl, after being asked to do a chore she didn't like to do, "Please don't growl, it's not very feminine.

During family worship, from my 4 year old (of course), while praying, "Dear Lord, please help me not to be like "B" (our two year old).  Will everyone be quiet!  I'm trying to pray!!!  And Lord, please help Mom to stop laughing so hard." Seriously, he said all that in one breath....

"J, (speaking once again to the 4 year old), if you keep doing that, I'm going to explode!"  "Ok, go ahead!"  Clearly, he wanted to see me explode!

That's only a few of the great quotes of the week.

These kids keep me on my toes and on my knees!



No comments:

Post a Comment